1.Purchase a home without considering how it will affect the family way of life.
2. Do not interview Lenders and/or real estate agents.
3. Do not know what the vocabulary means.
4. Look at only the commetic part of the home when deciding on the property to purchase.
5. Do not seek education before signing contracts.
6. Do not clean up financial problemsbefore starting of puchasing a home.
MISTAKES BUYERS MAKE WHEN PURCHASING A HOME
Contact us at 410-274-4915. when any question or a donation.
A Licensed Real Estate Brokerage /Non-Profit Organization
BALTIMORE COMMUNITY REAL ESTATE CENTER INC.
BCREC PARTICIPATE IN COMMUNITY EVENTS.
CALL US IF YOUR COMMUNITY OR CHURCH IS PLANNING AN EVENT
IN THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING INFORMATION TO PLACE HERE.